Starting a Business Solicitors
Petts Wood, Blackheath & Bexleyheath
Starting a new business can be both a daunting and exciting time. Your new company must be structured to suit your business needs and not a generic “off the shelf” model that will need changing at a later date. We have experience in a range of different start-ups including internet-based companies, high street retailers, the hospitality sector, media companies and multinationals. Our team will ensure your new company complies with all legal formalities as amended from time to time.
Whether you are an experienced entrepreneur or starting a business for the first time, we can get your business up and running for a one-off fixed fee. Our fixed fee service includes:
- Incorporating a limited company and registering it with Companies House.
- Advising on company management and share structure.
- Completing the statutory register and supplying company books.
- Drafting a memorandum and articles of association.
- Drafting board minutes for the first directors meeting.
- Discounted fixed fee for company secretary services for the first 12 months.
- Shareholders’ agreement as an optional extra.