Transport Investigations Limited (TIL)
Fare Evasion Solicitors
Call 020 8301 4884 for advice.
We have been dealing with cases from Transport Investigations Limited for many years. Their process usually begins with a letter to you asking for a response within 21 days. In our consultation we will advise you about the law and the usual next steps in a case against TIL. We have secured excellent outcomes for our clients even if the deadline to respond has passed.
How we can help
- We can provide legal advice about the possible outcomes of your case and implications if you are convicted.
- We can make representations to the rail company to negotiate an out of Court settlement or alternative to a prosecution, such as a warning letter.
- We can represent you at an interview under caution (see below about interviews).
- We can provide representation at a Court hearing (see below about Court hearings).
- We can also provide initial advice even if you wish to represent yourself or make your own representations.
Our fare evasion solicitors can offer our services throughout England and Wales. We offer consultations by Zoom, Microsoft Teams, FaceTime or telephone if a face to face meeting is not possible.
Contact Aletta Shaw on 020 8301 4884 for a free conversation with a member of the team to see how we can help you.