Landlord and Tenant Solicitors
Bexleyheath, Blackheath & Petts Wood
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant our specialist lawyers offer expert advice on the complex areas of law associated with tenancies.
We offer advice on the following areas:
- Housing disrepair matters
- Possession (eviction) claims
- Adverse possession – the legal principle whereby a person who does not have legal title can become the owner of land by being in possession of it for long enough to oust the title of the true owner. Advice on termination of leases
- Rent recovery
- Enforcement of lease terms
- Advice on tenancy terms
- Negotiation with landlords.
Why use Aletta Shaw?
- We can help you prepare your case to ensure the best possible arguments are put forward on your behalf and if necessary represent you in court proceedings which can be daunting for non-lawyers
- We are experienced solicitors who can guide you through the process and protect your interests
- As well as offering consultations in person, we offer video consultations meaning that you can save valuable time and money by not needing to travel to see us.
For more information on Landlord and Tenancy matters or to book a consultation contact us on 020 8301 4884.