Fare Evasion Solicitors
Call: 020 8301 4884
At Aletta Shaw we have extensive experience dealing with fare evasion case across the County. If you have received a letter from Southern Railway
How we can help
- We can provide legal advice about the possible outcomes of your case and implications if you are convicted.
- We can make representations to the rail company to negotiate an out of Court settlement or alternative to a prosecution, such as a warning letter.
- We can represent you at an interview under caution (see below about interviews).
- We can provide representation at a Court hearing (see below about Court hearings).
- We can also provide initial advice even if you wish to represent yourself or make your own representations.
Our fare evasion solicitors can offer our services throughout England and Wales. We offer consultations by Zoom, Microsoft Teams, FaceTime or telephone if a face-to-face meeting is not possible.
Contact Aletta Shaw on 020 8301 4884 for a free conversation with a member of the team to see how we can help you.