Medical Negligence Solicitors
When we’re ill, we place our trust in doctors, nurses and other medical professionals to help us get better. More often than not, the healthcare we receive is excellent, but sometimes, standards slip and mistakes are made. After all, human errors do happen. For example:
Your GP may have failed to investigate or diagnose your condition properly.
Your medical treatment may have been unreasonably delayed, through no fault of your own.
You may have suffered from disfiguration or scarring as a result of surgery.
You may even have developed bedsores, MRSA or C Difficile, because of unhygienic conditions in the hospital.
Whatever your circumstances may be, our experienced clinical negligence lawyers at Aletta Shaw can help you. In particular, we’re able to advise you on:
- Birth injury and cerebral palsy claims
- Claims against GPs
- Claims for surgical errors
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- Incorrect administration of anaesthetics or drugs
- Missed fractures, breaks and spines
- Delays in receiving treatment, or being referred to a specialist