Commercial Litigation Solicitors
Bexleyheath, Blackheath and Orpington
Despite best intentions, business-related disagreements will inevitably arise from time to time. It can be damaging to a business to embark on time-consuming and costly litigation and we are always alert to alternative opportunities for settlement. Mediation or roundtable meetings with legal representation can often provide a resolution favourable to our clients. If court proceedings cannot be avoided then our dynamic and experienced lawyers can be relied upon to robustly represent our client’s position.
Disputes that may arise are wide-ranging but some typical examples include:
- Breach of contract such as non-payment or non-fulfilment of an obligation.
- Boardroom and director disputes including breach of directors’ duty.
- Professional negligence including fraudulent acts.
- Abuse of trademarks and copyright and passing-off as another business.
- Disputes with suppliers and consumers.
- Shareholder disputes.
- Banking disputes and trust disputes.
- Employee disputes including representation in the employment tribunal.
When required we can instruct legal Counsel who also specialises in action against professionals such as solicitors, doctors and accountants.