Company Secretary/Legal Compliance
Bexleyheath, Blackheath & Petts Wood
There is no longer a statutory requirement for a company to have a company secretary, however, directors continue to be liable for legal non-compliance and the penalties can be severe. In most cases, we advise our clients that it is prudent to appoint a secretary to help protect the company and directors. We are pleased to be able to provide services for a fixed annual fee to ensure that your company complies with all statutory and other legal requirements as amended from time to time.
As company secretary we provide the following services all included in our fixed annual fee:
- Maintaining the company’s statutory books including drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions in accordance with the law.
- Advising directors of their legal duties and responsibilities to the company.
- Providing a company registered office address for official documents.
- Completing and filing all Companies House forms.
- Completing and filing annual returns.
- Ensuring general compliance with the Companies Act 2006 as amended.