Property Law Legal Assistant
Office: Bexleyheath Salary: Subject to experience
Aletta Shaw Solicitors are seeking a Legal Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis to join our Property Law Department, based in our Bexleyheath office.
Previous experience working within a law firm would be ideal however, individuals with limited experience but who have a qualification in law may be considered.
Please email CV’s and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities will include:
- To prepare correspondence and documents.
- Opening and closing files.
- To prepare post and enclosures for despatch.
- To arrange for all copying to be done.
- Accurate, efficient diary management.
- Co-ordination/planning of appointments.
- To prepare meeting rooms as necessary and for the tidying and clearance of the room at the end of the meeting.
- To provide refreshments when asked to do so.
- To provide support to other secretaries as required.
- To provide guidance to less experienced and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
- Perform any other duties the Directors require.